Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
(Use these as per the quantity mentioned in your meal plan)
* 50 gms Soy Granules
* 1 tsp Butter
* 1/2 tsp Ginger, Garlic & chilli paste
* 1 Chopped onion
* 1 Chopped Tomato
* 1 Chopped Capsicum
* 1/4th tsp garam masala
* 2 tsp Salt
* 1/4th tsp Pepper
* 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
* 1/4th tsp turmeric powder
* 1/4th tsp cumin and coriander powder
1. To begin making the Soy Masala Keema, boil about 2 cups of water. Add 1 teaspoon salt and soy granules into hot water. Let the granules submerge fully and sit in hot water for about 10 to 15 minutes. Drain soy granules, squeeze out the water from the soy granules and keep aside.
2. Heat a tablespoon of oil/butter in a wok. Add finely chopped onions and ginger, garlic and chilli paste and cook till it slightly turns brown and the raw smell of the paste goes off
3. Add tomato and cook until it turns soft.
4. Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder and salt, mix well cook for about 20 seconds.
5. Add soy granules & mix well, simmer and let it cook for 10 minutes in its own gravy. Turn off the stove, garnish with a salad.
6. Serve Soy Masala Kheema with Bread or Roti